Critical Systems - Setup

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Mon Nov 2 21:11:23 CET 2009

I am running Xymon-4.3.0-0.beta2 on CentOS 5.3.

When I login to Administration à  Edit Critical Systems and enter the following values:

                                HOST:  Linksys-118

                                TEST:   conn

                                I fill in 'Resolver group:' and 'Instructions:'

                                Then click 'Update record' button

                On my old system the line 'Last update by:' is updated.

                On my new system, nothing changes and no entry is created when you search for it.

                Do I have permissions incorrect on some file?  Where are these entries stored?

Thanks,

Tom Schmitt

Senior IT Staff - R&D

Phone (801) 594-3030