[hobbit] could not lookup DNS configuration info service: (ipc/send) invalid destination port

William Ottley wottley at cmicanada.com
Thu May 28 22:32:57 CEST 2009

Hi Rob,
I think your right about the respawning. Makes sense, that the runclient.sh
just stops after it calls up the other programs.

I do know that runclient.sh called by itself works. I'll try and spend more
time on a better formed plist.

--
This message has been scanned for dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.