Question

kris ozga krisozga3 at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 19:52:40 CEST 2009

Hi Henrik,

Our company is currently using the Hobbit monitoring tool to monitor our servers. We want to switch to Xymon since hobbit isn't under development anymore hence we want to switch to Xymon. But i wanted to know what are really the benefits of Xymon compared to Hobbit? Is it only that hobbit isn't under development any longer or are there other improvements in Xymon?

I hope you can answer my questions as soon as possible

Whit kind regards,

Kris Ozga