SourceForge Community Choice Awards Nominations

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Sat May 23 11:30:15 CEST 2009

Hi !

One new game, let's start to vote for xymon !

http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/latest-nominations/

cheers,

        Martin

From: SourceForge.net Team <noreply at sourceforge.net>
To: martin.flemming at desy.de
Subject: SourceForge Community Choice Awards Nominations

Hello!	You're receiving this email because you're a registered user at
SourceForge.net.  Thanks for reading.

Nominations for our fourth annual Community Choice Awards have been open
for just over two weeks, and we've already accepted more than 30,000 of
your suggestions.  If you haven't let us know which of your favorite open
source projects should win an award, now is your chance!

These awards mean more if everyone participates, so we want to make it
easy.  If you click on this link, you won't have to log in to SourceForge
or go through our email validation process to nominate - but since we made
this link just for you, please don't share it with anyone else.

Nominate projects here:
http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/nominate/?hash=04a204062353369f4bc068e5eadb4b01

After you've made your nominations, it's important to spread the word. The
projects with the most nominations in each category will become our
finalists, so the more people you can convince to nominate your favorite
projects, the more likely they are to win.

There's still time left, but hurry!  We'll only be accepting nominations
until May 29th.

Thanks for participating,

Ross Turk (ross at sf.net)
Director of Community, SourceForge