[hobbit] Mac osx startup script?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue May 19 22:09:12 CEST 2009

>From what everyone keeps saying OSX is just like Unix.  You can use any of
the posix start up scripts that have been mentioned on this list...there are
quite a few that I have seen.  Please search the archives for these.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle