memory test

Kevin Kelly kkelly at lifetouch.com
Thu May 14 21:32:19 CEST 2009

Hopefully someone can shed some light!

I am running xymon 4.2.3 on Solaris with all solaris clients. I have
notice that the memory test is calculating the amount of memory used is
incorrect.

I have a client system that has 64g of memory. It seems to display the
total right, but not what is used.

                         Used           total

Physical          33313M      65312M         51%

When I look on the server, it's using about 5g of memory, not 33g.

Can someone give me a fix or tell me what script is doing this?

Kevin