[hobbit] SPLITNCV and graphs

Graham Nayler graham.nayler at hallmarq.net
Fri May 8 17:52:50 CEST 2009

Hmmm.... yes, I've just tried testing this on a SPLITNCV test, and am seeing
what you describe. I do get single lines per graph on the specific test
display for custom script handling though. From brief perusal of the
sources, I've not yet found why it's different between custom script and
standard NCV handling.

(Scratching head smiley)

Graham