[hobbit] remote/commandline Acknowledge Alerts

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:44:54 CET 2009

2009/3/18 Gavin Leonard <gleonard at progrexion.com>

> I would like to do this via my mobile phone.. I have a touch pro wm 6.1..
> would I just send a txt message to the server formatted as Henrik suggested?
> More info on this would be very helpful as I am on the road often and would
> love to be able to acknowledge an alert from my phone..

You must send an email message to the server to use the inbuilt tools. If by
text, you mean an sms, you would need a customised script that is executed
upon receiving an sms. The script would either use the bb command to ack the
alert (hobbitdack...) or would need to munge the sms into a format that
could then be passed to the mail-ack script....

Cheers

Phil