Mac client? (current one: searched on google) dependencies are missing

William Ottley wottley at cmicanada.com
Wed Mar 18 16:20:15 CET 2009

Hi all,

I¹m looking for a mac client for Hobbit / bb.
I searched google, and I see there is a mac client by ³Japheth Cleaver²

Which you can download here: http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~cleaver/software/

BUT, this client needs extra software. This software: Unix Date and
NetEvents, points to locations that don¹t exist anymore. Can anyone point to
these utilities that I can download them, or point me to another mac
client??

Thank you

William

--
This message has been scanned for dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.