[hobbit] Xymon push

Brian Catlin bcatlin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:40:41 CET 2009

Hi Galen,

I have all my clients and the master under on account on all the servers I
monitor.  I set up an ssh connection capability from the master to each
client (in corporate it is easy to push out keys where needed due to
scripting.)  It makes it east to use one client to be the depot for
deployment then, using a script to set up the change, permissions, etc via
the ssh connections.  Granted its not native to Xymon, and is somewhat
cumbersome to set up, but it lets me get the job done.

Brian

lurch at inorbit.com