Hobbit server/client, Nagios server ?! (fwd)

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Fri Mar 13 00:05:59 CET 2009

Hmm, please don't be angry,
that's my very last attemp ...

>>> "Hobbit Server/Client and Nagios Server"
>>>
>>>  I need something which triggers an alarm from an
>>> hobbit-client or hobbitserver (prefer) to our NAGIOS-Server ..

I will be very happy, if only one hint came around ..

Now, it's a very favorable moment for this,
because we've got a student for some months,
who can spend time for it ...

It should not a be a pro/contra-discussion of Nagios vs. Xymon,
which will be always on side of Xymon, won't it ? :-)

It's only the technical question of the possibility ....
Unfortunately, Nagios is in our IT-Department the political first Montitoring-Tool,
but i want to share my advantage wit Xymon to the rest of our group ...

thanks

        Martin