pages/subpages is empty

Ricardas Vaitkus Ricardas.Vaitkus at seb.lt
Thu Mar 12 08:01:02 CET 2009

Hi

I have upgraded Big Brother to Xymon (4.2.3). Made a copy of bb-host file
from BB to Xymon. In the main view I can see a list of pages as it is
defined in bb-host file and if page has subpages I also can see a list of
them. But then I open page or subpage where should see monitored host, it
apears to be empty. then I open "all non-green view" I can see a list of
received events and it updates properly. If I try to find host using
Administration -> Find host tool, it finds the location of host.
Am I doing something wrong or missing something. Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance
Ricardas