[hobbit] No data from client

oyvind.bjorge at telenor.com oyvind.bjorge at telenor.com
Tue Mar 10 12:49:07 CET 2009

At my installation the hobbit-ghosts.cgi don't seem to work.
It is probably related to that I compiled xymon someware else, and copied it to my server.
I see that it reffers to the old path even if I can't find this configured anywhere.
I tried to create a link named as the original xymon-homedir to the homedir on the correct one.
Then the error message dissapared, but still it don't list any ghosts. The webpage is all blue (nothing black) and listing: Failed to retrieve ghostlist from server.
I see after now that the hobbitd test have a list of Ghost reports.

Øyvind