[hobbit] Another Theme (was Re: [hobbit] LED Theme for Xymon)

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Mon Mar 9 17:05:11 CET 2009

Malcolm Hunter a écrit :
> I've also added replacement favicons. I had to clear my browser cache and restart IE a couple of times to get the new icons to be picked up.
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>
>> Datum: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:50:20 +0100
>> Von: "Malcolm Hunter" <malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk>
>> An: hobbit at hswn.dk
>> Betreff: [hobbit] Another Theme (was Re: [hobbit] LED Theme for Xymon)
>>

>> I've also added a modern LED theme for those who prefer "square" LEDs to
>> round ones.
>>
>> The URL again:
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2671788&group_id=128058&atid=710490
>>
>> Regards,
>> Malcolm
>>
>> --
>> Technical copy-editor & proofreader
>>
>> KDE Proofreading Team
>> KDE British English Translation Team
>>
>> http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=en_GB
>>
>> Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
>> für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

>> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

Thanks again for your contribution. I don't have many time, so I submit
a request, if you can't/don't want to do it, i'll try to take time.
I think the colors are something good, but not enough. We should use a
set of icons more easy to interpert :
empty green circle : recent green
full filled green circle : green
blinking red cross (oriented like an X)  : recent red
red cross (oriented like an X) : red
blinking  purple "?" : recente purple
purple "?" : recente purple
Blue and purple are less important for me. What do you think about this
idea ? May be the purple and red difference between recent and
non-recent should be other than the one I described, but I can't get
time enough to mind about it ;)