bb-omsa-raid.sh after upgrading OMSA from 5.4 to 5.5

Gabriel Petrescu gabrielescu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 23:00:17 CET 2009

Hi:)

I have a strange issue with bb-omsa-raid.sh script running on a Ubuntu on a
Dell machine.

One of my coleagues upgraded OMSA from 5.4 to 5.5. After that the script
bb-omsa-raid.sh running in xymon server started to not show data.

I google it and I couldn't find any error reported yet.

It look like bb-omsa-raid.sh after running  /usr/bin/omreport is getting no
data or in a wrong format. In xymon at Raid there is no data.

For Ubuntu, OMSA is not supported by Dell, is re-packed by a dutch guy..

Do you have any ideea how to solve it?

Thank you:)

Gabi