[hobbit] disable untill ok bug ?

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Wed Mar 4 13:55:41 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 10:27 +0100, Stef Coene wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I disabled a ping test 'untill ok'.
> This night, the ping test failed on the hobbit server (4.2) with status clear:
[...]
> Is it normal that a 'system failure' of the ping test clears the 'disabled
> untill ok' setting?

if clear is listed in OKCOLORS, then yes, that would be normal.

The default is:
xymonserver.cfg:ALERTCOLORS="red,yellow,purple"			# Colors that may
trigger an alert message
xymonserver.cfg:OKCOLORS="green,blue,clear"			# Colors that may trigger
a recovery message

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy