[hobbit] RRD graphs and trends will not show.

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Fri Jun 26 17:19:10 CEST 2009

DKDeckert at Hormel.com wrote:
> /logs/xymon rrd-status i get the following messages
>
> hobbitd_rrd: error while loading shared libraries: librrd.so.2: cannot open
> 2009-06-26 09:50:49 Worker process died with exit code 32512, terminating
>
> I've searched the archives but didnt get any real answer.  I also tried
> reinstalling the rrd tool with yum and that didnt solve the problem.

You should provide OS information so we know what you're running.  Can
you run "ldd" on the hobbit_rrd executable and see what it says?  You
say you're reinstalled rrdtool, was it the same version, and what do you
show for 'ls /usr/lib/librrd*' (or lib64, if you're running x86_64)?
Any chance you've reinstalled rrdtool to a different location than
originally?
-Alan