[hobbit] Hobbit Graphs by cron

Paul Ward pnward at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 26 00:21:55 CEST 2009

If I am asked to show the cpu usage for 25th feb 2009 hobbit can not do it.

I need to have an automated method of saving the images, as I do not
wish to right click and save over 50 images every day, for CPU alone.

this must be an automated process, then I get use perl to generate
reports with this data.

email: pnward at googlemail.com
website: http://www.pward.co.uk
MSN: pob2000is at hotmail.com