[hobbit] Setting this up and monitoring VM Servers?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jun 24 20:06:05 CEST 2009

At the moment I simply put the hobbit client on each guest and the host.
There is something for VMware server I believe...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle