[hobbit] URLplus

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:19:44 CEST 2009

I haven't checked The Shire in a while, but I think it still has an older
version.  I personally haven't been working on URLPlus for a few months
(actually, I left the company I was using the script at), but a former
coworker of mine has taken the task of updating the code.  I will check with
him to see where he's at. Also, I do plan on getting back to developing it,
hopefully in the near future (sometime later this year).