Can not clear Missing repeater data problem

Litz, Sherry Sherry.Litz at qwest.com
Tue Jun 23 00:27:49 CEST 2009

I have a confusing problem.  I'm getting white confused faces for one of my devices and I can not clear the problem.  The white faces are reporting that I'm missing an OID however I can run the snmpget command from the server and see the OID that hobbit is reporting it can not find.
 I removed the site from Devmon and we also re-created the hobbit.db and it still is having an issue.  We are not seeing any error message in the log files to help.
This was setup and working for a long time and I had put a rule in not to alert on if_load because we were testing a new pull and then I enabled the if_load after we got done testing and I have had nothing but problems with getting this devices to be monitored.  What else can I try to clear the problem?  We are running Devmon 0.3.0-rc1.

Errors:

Input errors:  yellow=5%, red=10%

Output errors: yellow=5%, red=10%

[cid:image001.gif at 01C9F35E.C3FB1FE0] Missing repeater data for primary OID ifName

Devmon version 0.3.0-rc1 running on iadhbtp1

[cid:image003.jpg at 01C9F35E.C3FB1FE0]

Thanks

Sherry Litz