[hobbit] LaunchDaemons mac.. again...

Tue Jun 16 17:37:35 CEST 2009

On 2009-Jun-12, at 2:45 PM, Willam Ottley wrote:

>        <key>Program</key>
>        <string>/Users/xymon/client/runclient.sh</string>
>                <key>ProgramArguments</key>
>                <array>
>                        <string>/Users/xymon/client/runclient.sh</
> string>
>                        <string>start</string>
>                </array>

I mentioned before that runclient.sh probably won't work with launchd
since it exits, but I imagine you've done more testing since then and
maybe you know something I don't. Also, the section above will run the
command as `/Users/xymon/client/runclient.sh /Users/xymon/client/
runclient.sh start`. I think you want to omit the Program section and
use only the ProgramArguments as you have it written so it will end up
running just `/Users/xymon/client/runclient.sh start`.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>