[hobbit] Test scripts will not drop

Cayo de Moraes camorae at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 16 09:12:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

it seems to be the wrong command to delete the status.

it works like this: ./bb 127.0.0.1 "drop HOSTNAME COLUMN"
in your case: ./bb 127.0.0.1 "drop fd101 mq" --> if mq is thecolumn for your
external script.

I cant really understand your problem... you run 2 scripts in a host
(Financials) and this scripts are located in another server (fd101) ???