ZONESTAT and MPSTAT graphs show as broken links

John Browning John.Browning at sas.com
Thu Jun 11 19:07:04 CEST 2009

I've setup the two scripts for zonestat and mpstat from here:
http://xymonton.trantor.org/doku.php/monitors:zonestat
and here:
http://xymonton.trantor.org/doku.php/monitors:mpstat

I've followed the directions carefully and thoroughly and I get broken links for graphs in the "Trends" section of the host I have it configured on.  I searched through the email threads and saw some others had this issue, but no solution seemed to be posted afterwards.

Could someone reply with a solution if they know a fix?
I'm a bit reserved in contacting the developer directly about this, I like to keep all xymon traffic on the list.

My server is running Xymon 4.2.3, the client is currently running at 4.2.0.
The script is reporting data, the RRD files have data, the graphs simply show as broken links.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
John Browning
UNIX Systems Administrator