[hobbit] Problem with external script and RRD-Graphs (xymon_mySQLtests.sh)

Brand, Thomas R. TRBrand at cvs.com
Wed Jun 3 20:19:06 CEST 2009

Cayo,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you...

I had to 'cleanup' some of the non-public code in the script and
I added installation documentation...

The attached script was originally based on bb-mysql.sh
	<http://www.deadcat.net/viewfile.php?fileid=29>
but has been heavily modified for my environment.

YMMV...

ALso, I noticed that I had missed the following in the earlier reply:

hobbitserver.cfg:
 Add ",mysql=ncv" to the TEST2RRD= line, eg:
    TEST2RRD="cpu=la,disk, ...,clock,lines,mysql=ncv"

Please let me know of any improvements to the code or to the
documentation.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Brand