[hobbit] Monitoring SMB shares

Harold J. Ballinger hballinger at heritage-healthcare.com
Fri Jul 31 21:04:10 CEST 2009

With those changes, I have the following now showing in the shares.log:

/usr/lib/hobbit/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 status HHCGVL-MONI03.shares Fri Jul 31 14:56:36 EDT 2009

HHCGVL-MONI03 is the name of the Xymon server, and not the name of one of the hosts as identified in bb-hosts that I want to be monitoring.

Will it matter that my bb-hosts uses "INCLUDE" for all actual hosts and that none of the hosts with the shares:PUBLIC, etc are listed in the actual bb-hosts file?