[hobbit] file system monitoring

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:19:42 CEST 2009

I don't think you can make it stay green.  And I am not sure that you can
have two matches for the same mount point -- Xymon will stop at the first
match.

You could try

DISK /home 90 96

and then wire the "yellow" state to appgroup in hobbit-alerts.cfg and the
red state to something else.  Then you could update bbhosts so yellow disk
alarms do not propagate upwards.  You will still see yellow in detailed
pages, but not in summary pages.

GLH