need "comment" tag sent to email notification

William Ottley wottley at stjosephcontent.com
Tue Jul 14 17:03:47 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I have several printers that aren't configured with a hostname.
They just have IP address.
I could create a hostname for them, in the /etc/hosts file,
but in the bb-hosts file I use: COMMENT:"Xerox 425 Production"

Which looks nice on the web, but when a notice is sent out, it only shows the IP address.
how do I modify the email notifications to include the COMMENT tag?

or is there another way of doing it?