How do I clone maintenance mode record ?

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:04:52 CEST 2009

I am rsyncing configuration files from hobbit1( primary) to hobbit2 (standby) server.

But without maintenance mode records of hobbit1 copy over, hobbit2 will generate alerts for hosts that had been put into maintenance mode already.

Currently I tried to rsync "data/disabled" directory and restart hobbit2 server but the maintenace web page still show less hosts on hobbit2.

Anyone know where is the maintenance records store at beside "data/disabled" ?

T.J. Yang