[hobbit] How do I update xymon client's configuration file from xymon server ?

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Thu Jan 29 15:05:57 CET 2009

You *can* use the client update feature, but you will have to fiddle
with it.  The client update feature is designed to update the entire
client, not a single file.  But you can get the right result if you push
out the same client with the updated file.  Not sure what would happen
if you tried to push a tarball with only one file in it.  And you have
to have a different "package" for each operating system, and the
automatic updates don't work on all operating systems -- notably AIX.  I
have no idea if BBWin supports the automated update or not.

GLH