[hobbit] Hobbit and Windows Server 2008

Dugan, Darin D [EIT] dddugan at iastate.edu
Fri Jan 23 18:44:48 CET 2009

For completeness, here is the BBWin portion of my setup notes:

Install BBWin:
msiexec /i BBWin_0.12.msi /passive /log bbwin-install.log
reg add HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\BBWin /v "hostname" /d
"%COMPUTERNAME%.dept.domain.tld" /f
then copy/create an appropriate bbwin.cfg, any external scripts, etc
net start BBWin

Cheers.