[hobbit] Hobbit and Windows Server 2008

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:44:31 CET 2009

Except 64-bit doesn't work, it installs except the reg keys, and even if you
manually create the reg keys to get the hostname, it will not use them. So
if you have a host with FQDN reporting in. It doesn't work.

This is the same for Win 2003 64-bit though. You need to use the old free
bigbrother client for that BBNT.

'Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.' --Yogi Berra