[hobbit] client error on startup

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Thu Jan 22 13:44:42 CET 2009

Or mine, at: http://staff.telkomsa.net/packages/ (e.g.
http://staff.telkomsa.net/packages/rhel4/hobbit/). I

> It would be nice if someone could make Redhat RPMs for 4.2.2! ;) (Client
> and server.)

The Hobbit->Xymon change (and associated changes which are not strictly
necessary, but need to be done to pass package quality checks) are not
trivial, and I've been trying to finish a devmon release first ... (my Hobbit
packages had most of the changes that went into Xymon anyway).

Regards,
Buchan