[hobbit] ESX Hosts

RENARD Samuel Samuel.RENARD at cg29.fr
Tue Jan 13 10:47:12 CET 2009

Hi!

ESX servers are secured. I've just install an agent on one. Your remember me I had to install on my esx servers :) Thanks! The ESX can't connect the hobbit server the 1984 port. You should connect via ssh-tunnel. It's work very well!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Other_Docs/HOWTO#Monitor_Hobbit_clients_in_a_DMZ_using_reverse_SSH_tunnels

Samuel