[hobbit] two hobbit servers

Stewart L stewartl42 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:35:29 CET 2009

I have a hobbit server to monitor production and one to monitor the dev/test
area.

I simply have them monitor one another.  for connectivity and network tests
(http).   Also changed the Hobbit  "Real Name"  in /etc/passwd on the
dev/test monitor to something that stands out on the blackberry when it
comes through. That way when you see an email from "UH-OH!!!!" you know it's
serious. :)

Stew

--
Stewart