Books about Hobbit

Andreas Taudte ataudte at temenos.com
Fri Feb 27 09:41:01 CET 2009

Hello,

I will start a project with Hobbit this year. Are there any Books about this tool or is the Man-Page the only reference?

Regards,

Andreas Taudte

IT Services

TEMENOS
The Banking Software Company

Hahnstrasse 31-35

60528 Frankfurt/Main

T:  +49 69 66537-224

F:  +49 69 66537-113

E:  ataudte at temenos.com <mailto:ataudte at temenos.com>

www.temenos.com <http://www.temenos.com/>

***************************************
ACTIS.BSP IT Services GmbH

Hahnstrasse 31-35, 60528 Frankfurt/Main

Handelsregister: HRA 46129 Frankfurt
Geschäftsführer: Armin Holst

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Disclaimer:
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of TEMENOS.
We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against viruses.
TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code
or virus transmitted by this e-mail.