[hobbit] Configuration explanation needed.

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Tue Feb 24 08:41:35 CET 2009

Hi !

the first rule match, so if you have special rules for a host or a group
in the hobbit-client.cfg before the default entry, it will match ..

https://it-hobbit/hobbit/help/manpages/man5/hobbit-clients.cfg.5.html

RULES: APPLYING SETTINGS TO SELECTED HOSTS

The entire file is evaluated from the top to bottom, and the first match
found is used. So you should put the specific settings first, and the
generic ones last.

cheers,
 	martin