[hobbit] New Hobbit server install validation

Rafal Roginela Rafal.Roginela at AmeriCashLoans.net
Fri Feb 20 22:48:02 CET 2009

Thank you Josh,

I was actually thinking of upgrading at that point too so re-compile and
all that would have to be done.

I'm also thinking of documenting the process to make a install HowTo for
noobs like me. Because compiling is only half the story there is the
whole process of making users and setting the whole thing to start
automatically and all that; may seem like child's play to some but to me
I know it will take a bit especially since this will be my first foray
into Debian.

Thank You,

Rafal Roginela

Office (847) 827-9740 x109