[hobbit] link bb_footer missing

Craig Cook Craig.Cook at gpi.com
Tue Feb 17 22:08:55 CET 2009

>How did you get RC 4.2.3?  The "link bb_footer" issue sounds like a SVN
>export to a Windows client followed by a copy back to your server.
>
>SebA

It was actually a regular 4.2.2 install, then 4.2.3 from SVN, and it is now Xymon 4.2.3-RC1.

This issue has probably been there for a while.

Looking further, the main page shows "Xymon 4.2.3-RC1", so do sub pages.  bb2.html shows "link bb_footer", so do the reports.

Sub pages like "oracle" are generated every minute, along with bb2.html, so I am not sure what is broken.

Craig