Issue with Xymon 4.3 Beta Install

Rockwell, Jason F Jason.F.Rockwell at conocophillips.com
Tue Feb 17 17:11:31 CET 2009

All,

I am currently testing the new Xymon 4.3.0-0.20090209 release on a RHEL
4.6 x86_64 system.  Although I have had no issues with the build,
install or compile, I do have one major operational issue.  When I go to
the "info" column on my webpage for any of my monitored systems I get
the "Internal Server Error" page.  A further examination of my apache
log file shows the following:

error_log:

[Tue Feb 17 09:31:59 2009] [error] [client 158.XXX.XX.XX] Premature end
of script headers: bb-hostsvc.sh, referer: http://betaxymon/

I also saw this issue with the original trunk distribution.

Additionally, I see the same issue when I go to "Reports" and select
"Ghost Clients".

Has anyone else seen these problem?

Thanks,
Jason Rockwell