[hobbit] remote/commandline Acknowledge Alerts

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Thu Feb 5 08:44:32 CET 2009

Thanks, Henrik !

indeed, that works (of course :-) ) , and have never tested before
(sorry), and i talked with my mailmaster about the ack's via e-mail,
and will tested it the next days ...

By the way, is there also the possibility to disable/enable Alarms
from remote site like the hobbit-enadis.cgi it does ?

thanks & cheers,

 	martin