[hobbit] Hobbit Protocol

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Mon Feb 2 14:00:43 CET 2009

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/

Scroll down to miscellaneous programs, Hobbit Communications Program (bb).

NB:  At the socket level, Hobbit doesn't send any responses back, so just pump data to
it and don't expect anything back.  That sort of threw me at first, but you get used to
it (quick).

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009