[hobbit] xymon pluggin not working on server

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Thu Dec 24 01:01:19 CET 2009

Then the client files will be under /etc/hobbit.

Check the log files in /var/log/hobbit.  Use the tail command on the
files to see if they are producing messages indicating that a file can
not be updated.

You did not answer the question, is the process hobbitd_client running?

--
Rich Smrcina
Phone: 414-491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2010 - Apr 9-13, 2010 Covington, KY