[hobbit] BBWin Question

andreas.sin at itc.alstom.com andreas.sin at itc.alstom.com
Mon Dec 21 17:50:33 CET 2009

Hello

I've implemented the script termusers.pl as it's described here:

http://xymonton.trantor.org/doku.php/monitors:termuser

More or less it works and I'm getting the users listed on my Hobbit
Webpage.
By the way, there's a little mistake in the manual, under the first step
in the "Server Side" section it's got to be "termusers=ncv" with the "s"
at the end of termuser instead of "termuser=ncv".

But however, the data are not getting displayed in the graph! Obviously
something in the definition line at step 3 in the "Server Side" section
seems not to be correct. It's asking for a file named "termusers.rrd" but
on the Hobbit Server, where you have all the different "*.rrd" files
stored (.../var-lib-hobbit/rrd) for every single Server, you won't find
any file with the name "termusers.rrd".

Is there anybody who has successfully implemented the termusers.pl script
and is also getting the graphical data reported?

cheers
Andi

Kind regards / Freundliche Grüsse
Andreas Sin, System Engineer

ALSTOM (Switzerland) Ltd.
(ITSSC) IT Shared Service Centre
Group Data Centre Baden

Brown Boveri Strasse 7
5401 Baden
Switzerland

Tel: +41 (0)56 205 12 21
Mobile: +41 (0)79 619 35 36
e-Mail : andreas.sin at itc.alstom.com

Galen Johnson <Galen.Johnson at sas.com>
18.12.2009 14:41

Please respond to:
hobbit at hswn.dk

"hobbit at hswn.dk" <hobbit at hswn.dk>
cc

Subject
RE: [hobbit] BBWin Question

Look on xymonton.trantor.org.  There is a termusers monitor available
there.

=G=