[hobbit] "see" link in xymon alert mails shows internal ip

pankaj dorlikar pankaj.dorlikar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 04:31:52 CET 2009

yes,,external ip(192.168.9.104)  is on the xymon box.in fact,extenal ip is
the ip which is accessible from our desktop.An internal ip(172.29.2.227)  is
limited to only cluster's internal communication.since our desktops are in 9
n/w,we are able to access it. but
  172.29.2.227 being an ip which is not directly rechable..hence the
problem.

--
Pankaj V. Dorlikar