[hobbit] Extra graph parameters.

David Peters davidp at electronf.com
Sun Dec 6 07:48:40 CET 2009

Hang on a sec....

Debugging shows that there is a special case for -l and -u where it picks up
two tokens on the same line (ie -l 0). The default case is that
hobbitgraph.c expects parameters to be separated on word per line:

--right-axis
10:-1000

Or

-c

CANVAS:#449900

Hmmm that seems a bit counterintuitive as it is almost like rrdtool but not
quite, which can be confusing.