[hobbit] xymonton down ???

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Dec 4 06:54:22 CET 2009

Not sure if anyone else was thinking this...but we are discussing a
monitoring server as the base of our discussion.  What do we think of the
idea of adding to xymon.com's Xymon...

bb-hosts:
74.167.227.233 xymonton.trantor.org # http://xymonton.trantor.org/doku.php

hobbit-alerts.cfg:
HOST=xymonton.trantor.org
  MAIL gjohnson at trantor.org COLOR=RED DURATION>2m REPEAT=60 RECOVERED

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein