[hobbit] TS - Yellow on hobbitd

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Wed Dec 2 17:51:52 CET 2009

I do not have these values in the .cfg file on the xymon server.

Do I just add them to the .cfg file?  Is there an explanation of each of
the setting values?

>From the link below:

The data being sent from my clients is being truncated.

A. The maximum message size can be set in hobbitserver.cfg

  MAXMSG_CLIENT=

  MAXMSG_DATA=

  MAXMSG_STATUS=

  Change the above parameters to suite your needs.

Thanks,

Tom Schmitt

Senior IT Staff - R&D

L-3 Communication Systems West