[hobbit] TS - Yellow on hobbitd

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Dec 1 23:52:38 CET 2009

Yellow is a step below red.  Like traffic lights, yellow could be leading to
a bad (red) event.

If that oversized status message isn't a problem, then I think you'll want
to specify it to be green.  I think this is in hobbit-clients.cfg

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein