[hobbit] RSS display disabled hosts

Bill Richardson wrichardson at llbean.com
Mon Aug 31 22:07:52 CEST 2009

 I was just trying to get useful data out of rss and it seems like this
feature is only working on the bb2.rss and the last page in a tree. I
don't know if --rsslimit=blue is supported?  See my emails below. I
wonder if your rss setup works normally. IE if you look at your bb.rss
and you have something red under a subpage will it propagate up to the
bb.rss ? Mine always stays Green.

--------